Skip to main content

Baby Maddox turns ONE! - Cake smash studio session

Ok, I've got to brag for a few minutes on my cute baby boy who is turning ONE today! He is such a little firecracker - which we knew he would be when he was born with that strawberry red hair. He is full of spunk and determination, and he studies everyone and everything with a serious gaze. He bulldozes around the house like a rhino and so we nicknamed him "Bam Bam" - the little boy in the Flinstones. And so his birthday cake smash theme were inspired by the old TV cartoon and Bam Bam character. I only wish I remembered to have him stand (not that he would have cooperated!) so I could get some pictures of the cute shorts I made with animal print patches!




















If you're interested in booking a cake smash session like this, please visit Victoria Cox Photography and let's chat soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Puckett kids at Sam Smith Park cotton field

One of my favorite things about family photography is getting to watch the children growing up. I've been photographing this family for several years now (their mama happens to be one of my best friends) and I couldn't resist "making" them come visit so we could take some photos up at a cotton field nearby. It was hot - too hot for October but that's usually how it is in Georgia! But these kiddos were troopers and gave me all the smiles :)   If you are interested in a child session like this, please contact Victoria Cox Photo and let's chat soon!

Christmas Tree Farm Minis!

I'm so excited to be able to offer this new set of mini-sessions. I'll have a cute setup with some decorations strung between the trees, and you'll receive your gallery to pick your downloads just in time for ordering your Christmas cards! $100 for a 20 minute session You will receive 10 digital images with a personal use release within ONE WEEK of your session! Date: Sunday, Nov. 19th Location: Powder Springs Times: Please contact me for remaining availability Contact: victoriacoxphoto@gmail.com or call 678-347-0145 to reserve your spot. Non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $50 required to hold your time, balance due at time of session. I look forward to making some holiday magic with you! www.victoriacoxphoto.com